The ASM2-Cougar has been designed as a full modular-styled synthesiser. It incorporates all of the available features of the ASM-2 and provides 3.5mm colour-coded jacks (or 4mm banana sockets) for almost every available input and output.
Placing all the patch points in the lower section of the panel allows for clutter-free access to the controls making this a great live playing synth.
The ASM2-Cougar Expander PCB provides the following additional functions:-
- MonoDAC - MIDI-CV Converter to provide MIDI support
- CGS36 Pulse Divider from Ken Stone. Allows for the creation of simple poly-rhythms and unusual sequences
- +/-15VDC power circuit allowing the unit to be powered from a single external 15VDC 2A supply.
This Device is available to buy as -
- A fully assembled module with 3.5mm sockets. (1/8" Jack)
- A fully assembled module with 4mm sockets. (Banana Jack)
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 3.5mm sockets.
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 4mm sockets
- Contents: Module, 15v Power Supply 110v-240v (Pin Adapter May Be Required to suit your countries power point)
- Dimensions: 266mm x 432mm
- Build and Technical Information: Click Here
Elby Designs ASM2 Cougar Full-Modular Analogue Synthesizer System
With Tracking 14-22 Business Days (Estimated)
Sales & Taxes.
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
This device is supplied with an 15V (110-240v) power supply, and is suitable for worldwide use.