The ASM307 Lag Processor is an implementation of Harry Bissell's Morph Lag circuit that offers a big improvement over the original ASM GLIDE circuit.
The ASM307 has independent controls for setting the rise and fall times, and a shape control to vary the response between linear and logarithmic.
The ASM307 has the following controls:
- UP: sets lag time for positive (increasing) voltages.
- DOWN: sets lag time for negative (decreasing) voltages.
- SHAPE: sets the response from linear to logarithmic.
This Module is available to buy as -
- A fully assembled module with 3.5mm sockets. (Eurorack 1/8" Standard)
- A fully assembled module with 4mm sockets. (Banana Jack)
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 3.5mm sockets.
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 4mm sockets
Contents: Panel, PCB/s, Components, Ribbon Cable, Screws
Build and Technical Information: Click Here
Elby Designs ASM307 LAG Morph Processor DIY KIT Eurorack Synthesizer
With Tracking 7-14 Business Days (Estimated)
Sales & Taxes.
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
This module is available to buy with 3.5mm (1/8" Jack) sockets or 4mm (Banana Jack) sockets.