The ED134 MIC IN modules provides a means for connecting an external microphone as an audio input source for your synth. Connecting [OUT] to [DETECTOR IN] of the ES02 Preamp-Detector or the [IN] jack of the ASM303 Envelope Follower will allow for the generation of a CV voltage that 'follows' the basic amplitude envelope of the input signal.
The ED134 has both 'balanced' and 'unbalanced' inputs which can be used at the same time.
Typical Specifications (subject to change)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 1K
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 100K
- Maximum Balanced Input Level: +17dBu (Min Gain), -15.5dBu (Max Gain)
- Maximum Unbalanced Input Level: +3.5dBu (Min Gain), -38dBu (Max Gain)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 30kHz
- THD + Noise: 0.03%
This Module is available to buy as -
- A fully assembled module with 3.5mm sockets. (Eurorack 1/8" Standard)
- A fully assembled module with 4mm sockets. (Banana Jack)
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 3.5mm sockets.
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 4mm sockets
Contents: Module, Ribbon Cable, Screws
Build and Technical Information: Click Here
Elby Designs ED134 Mic-In Microphone Interface Eurorack Synthesizer Module
With Tracking 7-14 Business Days (Estimated)
Sales & Taxes.
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
This module is available to buy with 3.5mm (1/8" Jack) sockets or 4mm (Banana Jack) sockets.