The ED702 is a single-channel oscilloscope ideal for monitoring signals in your system.
The DataLogger section at the top of the screen displays:-
- Vpp - Shows the difference between the extreme Maximum and Minimum values
- Vavr - The Average reading is the mean vertical level of the entire captured waveform
- Freq - The Frequency is the inverse of the Period and is measured in Hertz
Pressing the [SELECT] button steps the user through the various control settings displayed around the edge of the screen, the currently active setting being highlighted within a blue frame. At each setting, pressing the [-] and [+] buttons will step through the available options.
Pressing the [HOLD/OK] button will freeze the current display allowing for closer inspection of the input signal.
Pressing the [HOLD/OK] button while in the lower left corner of the screen, the user can toggle the [AUTO SIZE] ([A.S]) function on and off. When enabled, [A.S] will automatically resize the input signal to fill the scope display area. This is useful when you have a signal on the display which doesn't optimally fit in any of the [VOLTS/DIV] settings. The DataLogger still displays the correct data for the input signal.
This Module is available to buy as -
- A fully assembled module with 3.5mm sockets. (Eurorack 1/8" Standard)
- A fully assembled module with 4mm sockets. (Banana Jack)
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 3.5mm sockets.
- A full DIY kit, all parts and components to build your own 4mm sockets
Contents: Module, Ribbon Cable, Screws
Build and Technical Information: Click Here
Elby Designs ED702 Synth A Scope Oscilloscope Eurorack Synthesizer Module
With Tracking 7-14 Business Days (Estimated)
Sales & Taxes.
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
This module is available to buy with 3.5mm (1/8" Jack) sockets or 4mm (Banana Jack) sockets.